My Google Scholar profile is here.
My ORCiD is 0000-0001-8560-8856.
- Y. P. Leong and P. Prabhakar, “Abstraction-Refinement Based Optimal Control with Regular Objectives,” Submitted. arXiv:1504.02838.
- Y. P. Leong and P. Prabhakar, “Optimal Control Synthesis for ω-regular Objectives with Abstraction-Refinement,” Submitted. Online.
- Y. P. Leong and J. C. Doyle, “Effects of delays, poles, and zeros on time domain waterbed tradeoffs and oscillations,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 122–127, 2017. The contents of this paper were also selected by IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control (CDC) 2018 Program Committee for presentation at the Conference.
- Y. P. Leong, M. B. Horowitz and J. W. Burdick, “Linearly solvable stochastic control Lyapunov functions,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 3106–3125, 2016.
- Y. P. Leong and T. D. Murphey, “Surface feature localization using kinematics and impulsive hybrid optimization”, in IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 957–968, 2013.
Refereed Conference Papers
- J. Doyle, Y. Nakahira, Y. P. Leong, E. Jenson, A. Dai, D. Ho, and N. Matni, “Teaching control theory in high school,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control (CDC), Tutorial Session, 2016, pp. 5925–5949.
- Y. P. Leong and J. C. Doyle, “Understanding robust control theory via stick balancing,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control (CDC), 2016, pp. 1508–1514.
- Y. P. Leong and P. Prabhakar, “Optimal control with regular objectives using an abstraction- refinement approach,” in American Controls Conf. (ACC), 2016, pp. 5161–5168.
- E. Stefansson, and Y. P. Leong, “Sequential Alternating Least Squares (SeALS),” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2016, pp. 3757–3764. (long version)
- Y. P. Leong, M. B. Horowitz, and J. W. Burdick, “Suboptimal stabilizing controllers for linearly solvable system,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Decision and Control (CDC), 2015, pp. 7157–7164.
- N. Matni, Y. P. Leong, Y.-S. Wang, S. You, M. B. Horowitz, and J. Doyle, “Resilience in large scale distributed systems,” in Conference on Systems Engineering Research, 2014, pp. 285–293.
- Y. P. Leong and T. D. Murphey, “Second order switching time and magnitude optimization for impulsive hybrid systems”, in American Control Conference 2013, pp. 6213–6218.
- Y. P. Leong, “Surface feature detection based on proprioception of a robotic finger during haptic exploration,” M. S. Thesis, Northwestern University, Jun. 2012.
- Y. P. Leong, B. Christalin, J. W. Burdick, and J. C. Doyle, The significance of measure- ment location in human stick balancing, Program No. 794.14. Neuroscience Meeting Planner 2015. Society of Neuroscience, 2015. Online.
- E. Stefansson, and Y. P. Leong, “Sequential Alternating Least Squares (SeALS)”, available here with the user guide.
- Solving High Dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman Equations Using Low Rank Tensor De- composition, Special Semester on Computational Methods in Science and Engineering. Workshop 3: Numerical methods for Hamilton-Jacobi equations in optimal control and related fields, Nov. 2016.
- Y. P. Leong, M. Stringer, Unevenly Spaced Data, Sept. 2016, Online.
- M. Stringer, Y. P. Leong, J. Freaner, Outside a train rumbles by, Sept. 2016, Online.